Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to Lowering/Increasing the Contract?


I've read about it at jawajames's blog (it's really nice guide), and from Rock Legends group.
There were fact and rumor about it. But Let's try it out ok!



Increasing the Contract
  • If you have someone in your band that you don't want people to contract him/her, increase his/her contract by equipping new instrument. See my gigs post, my boss gave me Lizard Power Guitar and my contract increase up to $70,134 from just $2,000+.
  • I don't think leveling up your character will increase your contract. But It will tell Rock Legends Apps that you still active. So, your contract won't decrease for a moment. From level 28 up until now (43), my contract still $70,134.
  • Just open your contract, so everyone can contract your. Each contract deal will increase your contract value.
Decreasing the Contract
  • You need to locked your contract so everyone can't contract you.
  • Get off your instrument and equipment. Or use weaker instrument (rumor/fact?).
  • Risanto Mulyana said "DO NOT LOG IN FACEBOOK!!!" and Benjamin Senior prove it. The contract value decrease 10% each day. Dunno if you still login facebook but you play/use another apps.
  • Decrease arena point will decrease your contract too. It's just a rumor. Because when you increase your arena point, your contract not increasing too.
My tips, just locked your contract up until level 50. Keep lower your contract, so you won't have any problem to find your boss. If you want any instrument, just tell your boss that you need money for buying new instrument. Why? If you get instrument directly from your boss, your contract will increase. But if you buy your instrument yourself, your contract will not increase.

I think I will make another article about Boss, Hire, Contract, and Salary next time.
See ya! Keep on Rock'in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment