Sunday, October 4, 2009

Johnny and the Pop Punk Poseurs, Hard Battle no.2


It's so hard to defeat this band, ough! See the range of thoose crowd meter, wow! 2,000+ point. What should I do? Hmm...




I think, now is the time to grind more money and upgrade my instrument. See my latest post blog: Nice Paying gigs at Seattle? That is what I'm thinking. Sell the Skull Drum, and hire stronger musicians. But there were also nice gigs at Chicago, here it is:



List price on the market:
There, you can choose which one is the best for you. happy grinding gigs yay!



My wishlist now is Serious Double Neck! Don't buy it from the marketplace ($147,000). Rock Legends game will give you this great gear for just $85,377. You can use this gear up to level 50 later, because I think it's more powerfull than Ice cold guitar.

See ya next time...
I'll defeated this hard band!
Rock'on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment