Sunday, October 11, 2009

Raise Up to Level 50!


After defeated The Fashion Police, you must defeat Johnny's band for the last time...



After that, you must defeat Lou the CEO of Seriously Bad Music. He's alone, but have large crowd boost. The damage blow from him not really hurt if you have Bassist (splash heal member) on your band.





If you need some cash, there were gigs that will give you Hand-Carved Conga (have the high price at the marketplace). See the price list:
If you are keyboardist, my advice for you is to use Antique Mbira. Jordan Keytar maybe got nice splash heal, but it's damage is very low.

Later on...

Alright, my character is level 50 now, it's hard to level up now (be patient). Have a new boss Muhammad Firdhaus, he pays me $50,000 every time I level up. New guitar: Golden Axe (my boss bought it for me), my contract price is rising again. And new band member, you need $235,000 minimum to hire level 50 musicians, but I don't have that much now. Ouch!



Now I can go to Jakarta. There still some quest gigs at New York, but it's still too hard for me. When I get stronger I will go back for my unfinished business there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment